Terms & Conditions
1. Once a booking is submitted, CCPD will provide confirmation and an invoice within 24 hours.
2. Payment of the course fee is due within 30 days from the date of invoice.
3. Where a firm/organisation is paying for a course, the delegate and their employer will be jointly and severally liable for the full fee.
4. All cancellations for event attendance must be in writing: where delegates cancel 30 days before an event, a full refund will be available; thereafter, course fees remain payable and are non-refundable, however delegates can transfer onto an alternative event of equivalent value for an administrative fee of £25.
5. Webinar bookings cannot be cancelled but can be transferred to alternative delegates.
6. CCPD reserve the right to alter course content, speaker, date or venue as necessary, and accept no liability for travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by the delegate.
7. Firms/delegates can transfer the attendee at an event for no additional charge at any time.
8. Course materials are provided as aides for delegates to understanding the training provided and should not be considered a substitute for legal advice – CCPD accept no liability for any loss arising from reliance on these materials.
9. In-House Training contracts will be provided on commission based on the specific requirements of the client. Once contracts have been signed and returned, payment is due within 30 days of the date of invoice.
10. CCPD will contact firms and delegates with news of future events, news and offers; If you do not wish to be included in this activity please contact email@example.com